April 4, 2011

Darling Dolls: A Men's Edition

Some would like to disagree with the fact that I think men should dress like this, but I think it's unique.  I love the expression of individuality.  Too often I feel as though I walk around and see people conforming to the rest of the world and its' standards of dress.  So, try something new this week that you wouldn't ordinarily see yourself wearing, but you've always been dying to make it work!
I love every piece from this outfit. Hat. Cardigan. Shoes. Yes.
I like his necklace and glasses. Great fitting cardigans for men are always a plus. 
Adore the sweater.
The color and style of these shoes are perfection.
Some guys can just pull off the rolled up jeans. The bandana scarf is looking pretty rad too. 
And the ever classic Converse (Chuck Taylor's if that's your preference) and plaid button up. Love.

That's all I have to share for now. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment