April 2, 2011

You Get The Drift: Feathers

Alright, I'm probably not going to have so many fans after saying this, but I am just not in love with the little hair feathers that everyone is getting sewn into their hair. I think they would be much cuter if they were normal sized feathers that were neutral colored, not just string-like neon streaks of "feather".  I just do not get what people are thinking is so "earthy" and "bohemian" about them. . . Most of them are bright, neon colors, which is not generally what I think of when I hear the words "earthy" and "urban." They are everywhere on campus though!! Which goes back to my "why do people not want to be individual" question. However, this is merely a personal opinion of mine. Sorry if I offended anyone. 

1 comment:

  1. I see you're point of view but the feathers are actually real. They are just dyed.

    ReplyDelete