June 27, 2011

Things I Want To Do This Summer But Have No Time For

Oh, there are so many things in life I want to do! While I love my internship, I would really love to have time to go do some really fun things.  Of course I also have no money to do these things either, but they should happen anyway. So here is a list of things that I would like to do this summer but have no time for. 

1.  I want to go on a hike...but I'm going to some caverns in Springfield, MO soon, so I guess I'll count that. (Maybe I can stop by Red Velvet again too!) Fail... I just realized this is a ride through cavern trip. Someone will take me on a hike...
Springfield Photos
2.  I want to fly a kite. No one would ever let me because they said I'd fly away. I think flying might be fun...
3.  I want to go to the lake. Like, right now. Seadoo!!!
4.  I want to lay in a field on my quilt under the stars, listen to good music, and have a good conversation.  Any takers?
5.  I want to rollerblade.  It might be tragic, but it looks like a good time.
6.  I also want to longboard.  I need to find someone with a longboard...
7.  I want to go to a music festival (Lolla).  Sadly I'll be working..
8.  I want to work on lots of projects I have.  Too much inspiration going on in my head. Need to put it into action.
9.  I want to swim!! It's hot outside!!
10.  I want to take pictures. I'm currently saving up to buy a big girl camera.  I can't wait. I love taking pictures and taking pictures with friends. Again, too many ideas with that I need to put into action as well.
That's a peek into some things I'd love to do this summer. I hope you're doing something exciting and lovely! 

No comments:

Post a Comment