August 16, 2011

A Lovely Thing: Sunshine & Carousels

Last Saturday I had the amazing opportunity to work with the lovely Erin Wilson and her fall line for Sunshine and Carousels.  She makes handmade bows,  headbands, flower bows, shoe clips, and wedding accessories.  Her line is absolutely adorable and is filled with beautiful pops of color for the coming season!   Her style has a vintage flare with a unique, chic, and funky vibe.  I adore the accessories we wore all day long!! Check her blog out here and follow the links to her etsy! It was extra exciting because I got to take pictures with the lovely Miss Jessie, my Big, Caramie and my best friend Sarah. Also, Erin made this beautiful display of treats for us to eat during the long day of shooting! How cute is she? Go look at pretty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment