July 5, 2011

A Lovely Thing: Harry Potter

Oh my goodness, I am beyond excited about the last Harry Potter movie coming out in just a few short days!!! It will be epic!! I would like to put one of my favorite scenes from the last movie (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1) on here.  The music is "O, Children" by Nick Cave. It is a beautiful and perfect song.  I hear that David Yates spent a lot of time finding the absolute best fit of a song for this dance.  I'd like to think I have amazing friends that would do this for me if I were in that situation. It's such an amazing moment in time. Anyway, please enjoy this moment by going here.  I can't embed it on here because of copyright stuff, and I didn't want to put a low quality video of it on here.  Go watch!! It'll make your heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment