June 7, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello blog world!

It's been quite some time since I have visited you. As it does for most people, life got a little in the way and I ceased blogging for some time.  I have found the need for an abundance of creativity and thought purging in my life in recent months and so I have decided to once again start my blog.  Though, as I returned to my blog I decided that while I had chosen a lovely layout for the time being, I want to give it a little makeover. I want brighter colors and a more simplistic styling to it.  The amazing Erin Wilson of Carosello is going to help me design a new layout in a couple of weeks and I am so excited! She is an incredible blogger, designer, friend and mother who has been such an inspiration to me and I know she will be a fantastic help!

I have put a lot of thought also, as to what I want this blog to be and represent now.  I look around on blog world and find that so many people are so creative, so organized with their posting, but as a college student I just don't see that being feasible for me at this time.  While I am an incredibly organized individual on a regular basis, my thoughts and the styles I like are constantly changing as I am trying to figure out who I am, where I want to go with my life, and what inspires me day to day.  So, while I would love to have a weekly set of posts that were all categorized in a neat and tidy way, I think I am going to simply write about what I feel like writing about, whenever I feel like writing about it.  I hope you will bear with me in that aspect.  I hope that one day when I have a business of my own, I can take inspiration from my muses and turn this blog into an organized way of promoting my shop and telling about the happenings in my life.  But for now, I will share with you who I am and who I am becoming; what inspires me, music, projects I'm working on (don't expect tutorials... I forget to take pictures along the way because I get zoned in craft mode), art, fashion, nature, adventures, words, travels, hopes, dreams, quotes, things from Pinterest, blogs and the likes, and my thoughts and feelings on daily life.  I am not the best writer, but I suppose I am better at writing than speaking to you face to face. So, here's to a new adventure in my blog world... or a trip inside my head! Hope you enjoy!

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment