June 18, 2012

Listing on a Monday

I'm totally stealing this idea from another blogger, but anyone who knows me knows that I love to make a ridiculous amount of lists. So, why not list things on my blog? Here's how it's going to go... every so often I will tell you some things like this...

Reading: I'm started Soul Detox by Craig Groeschel.  Also reading The Resolution for Women for a Bible study I'm doing.  I started Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut as well.  Oh, and there's also my two entrepreneurship textbooks... yay.
Listening: Bombay Bicycle Club.  Deer Tick.  The Lumineers. The Head & The Heart. Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros.  John Mayer.  (Special thanks to Chance Byrd for some of the musical amazingness.)
Hanging: Chilling at Shades of Brown...it's very quiet. Waiting on a friend. 
Crafting: Repurposing an old book into a book of quotes that I love with fun papers and washi tape. 
Drinking: A delicious macadamia nut latte...and then cafe con leche. 
Weather: Hottt.



No comments:

Post a Comment